If you wish to donate regularly please print and complete our Standing Order Mandate
You are also now able to make a secure online donation using JustGiving, which allows us to reclaim Gift Aid from the government, by clicking the coloured button below;
UNITED for ALL and other Charities pay a small fee for Just Giving's service.
This is an explanation by Just Giving of how it all works. (March 2011)
As a JustGiving member, the only fees your charity will pay are:
A £15 monthly subscription fee (plus VAT)
A 5% charge on each donation (plus Gift Aid when applicable) made through our site
That's it. There's no joining or set up fee. And of course JustGiving is completely free for your charity's donors and fundraisers.
In return for this fee, your charity and supporters will have full access to the value we deliver (see above). And of course we'll continue dreaming up, developing and delivering the very best fundraising tools and innovations – like our apps for Facebook and iPhone – that will help you and your supporters raise even more.
Our 5% fee in action:
|Your donor gives||£10.00|
|+ Gift Aid||£2.82|
|Our 5% fee||£0.64|
|Credit card fee @ 1.3%*||£0.13|
|Total cost to your charity||£0.77|
|Your charity gets||£12.05|
|*PayPal (1.45%) *Debit card (17p)|
If you are not a UK taxpayer and we can’t reclaim Gift Aid, our fee comes out of your donation. Since over 85% of donations through JustGiving are eligible for Gift Aid, our charities always end up raising more with us.
Charities also pay a monthly subscription fee of £15 + VAT for our service.
What do we do for our fee?
In a nutshell, we take care of every aspect of online fundraising so our charities don’t have to.
- We run, monitor 24/7, and constantly improve our state-of-the-art technology platform, designed to handle high volumes of donations for charities.
- When things go wrong, our 25-strong technology team fixes them in record time.
- We upgrade our systems constantly so that they are always compliant with the latest online security and banking regulations.
- We are 100% responsible for the Gift Aid claims made on behalf of our charities, and are regularly audited by HMRC.
- We provide dedicated customer service for both charities and their supporters, giving them prompt and expert advice.
- We give charities full access to their data, helping them track and analyse their fundraising results.
- We provide free training and support to charities, especially the small ones, on how to raise more online.
- And we constantly innovate and create new fundraising tools and services for charities, at no extra cost to them.
The profits we make are systematically reinvested into making JustGiving the best and most robust fundraising platform in the world. That is why thousands of charities have chosen JustGiving for their online fundraising, and hundreds more join us each month: they raise more, at lower cost, through rock-solid technologies they haven’t had to pay for upfront. By leaving the costly and time-consuming stuff to us, they get to spend more of their time, energy and money on doing good.